The only merchant-funded loyalty platform that delivers instant savings at local merchants with your branding throughout.
Ready for more? Click here for a 3-minute video including five free laughs.
How Does It Work?
- Larky cultivates great discounts with merchants in your community.
- We build iOS and Android mobile apps branded with your name and logo.
- We send smartphone alerts to your users when they are physically near a qualifying discount – so they get instant savings – all thanks to you.
- Users pay with your institution’s credit/debit card – so you earn interchange revenue. Each customer typically saves $1,000+ per year.
- Our seamless, simple sign-up requires no integration, and users don’t provide any confidential information.
- We provide member support, consistent marketing, and merchant management.
Increase Client Loyalty & DelightWith instant point-of-sale discounts and exclusive deals, your customers save money thanks to you. No points accrual or delayed cash back – just immediate savings (and lots o’ love).
Support Local Business & Your CommunityYour customers are rewarded to shop locally, and that rewards local merchants too. Revenue stays in your local economy and improves the community.
Differentiate from CompetitorsWhen your business is considered a commodity, standing out is mission-critical. Go beyond the basics and help your clients save and stay informed during their daily routines.
“Larky did all the heavy lifting to bring merchants into the program.”
“There’s huge value in it, to grow interchange and relationships with businesses, but also gain equity with our members.”
“Larky has helped us earn relationships with more local businesses.”
“It seemed like a no-brainer”
Press & Blog
What Our Clients Say
“Competition is fierce for our members’ wallet share. We knew that in order to gain and maintain top-of-wallet status with our membership, we needed to do something to build more loyalty in our credit and debit card products.”Rebekah Monroe
69% of consumers would switch to a bank or CU that gave them preferential treatment.
79% said they would be more loyal “if my financial institution told me about ways to save $.”
50% of financial products are bought from non-primary institutions.